Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

16 Aug 2017

Is it my fault I’m so attractive and beautiful


This might sound a bit as if I’m bragging but I’m so beautiful it’s almost ruining my life. I’m an undergraduate and have tried to make friends with other girls at the university I attend but they don’t seem interested.

One once asked me to a party with her friend but since then, I haven’t had a repeat invitation. I’m pretty sure it was because a lot of the guys at the party kept looking at me and not at them and they got jealous as a result.

I’ve also discovered that men seldom come up to talk to me at parties and although everyone assumes I get asked out a lot, I don’t. It’s really starting to annoy me.


It’s not my fault I look the way I do and I’m getting fed up of it influencing everyone so much. Women don’t like me and men are intimidated by me. How can I get people to focus on me and not on what I look like? Christabel, by e-mail
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');