Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

23 Aug 2017

Mateso Bila Chuki! Man Narrates How His Neighbour’s Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing



The things some of these married women do leave us wondering whether they are okay ‘upstairs’. A city man has exposed his neighbour’s wife for tempting him into sleeping with her.

According to this man, they share a bathroom with a couple who happen to be his neighbours but his neighbour’s wife always leaves the door open especially when her husband is not around. 

The concerned man is fearing that one day, things might go beyond borders and he is asking for your help.

“I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen I was to share with another tenant.

It’s A One-Storey Building Which The Upside Was Taken By The Landlord And The Ground Floor Is For Me And One Man And His Wife. So We Are Not Many. Maybe Because Before I Moved In, My Neighbour Has Been Staying Alone At The Ground Floor That They Don’t Lock The Bathroom While Bathing Especially The Woman Since The Husband Hardly Stays Around.
The Woman Should Be In Her Late 20s Or Early 30s With A Son. She Still Appears Sexy Much Like Other Young Ladies.
One Day I Woke Up Late And As I Moved Out Towards The Bathroom The Door Was Open And So I Was Not Expecting Somebody Inside But As I Passed By, Behold My Neighbour’s Wife Naked Bathing. I Immediately Turned Back And Left. This Has Continued That She Doesn’t Even Care.
Sometimes While Am Cooking She Will Be Taking Her Bath While The Door Will Be Partially Closed Or Not.
But I Observed If Her Husband Is Around She Locks The Bathroom Very Well While Bathing But Once Her Husband Is Off She Continues With Her Bad Behaviour. I Don’t Know What She Has In Mind And I Don’t Know What To Do About It. Am Scared One Day Am Going To Have Sex With The Woman. Please What Will I Do.”

Check out some of the reactions

Richard: Child of God don’t fall for such temptation for A child of God will never commit adultery ok don’t fall for it stay Strong in Christ and talk to her as a child of God

Chris: Remove your eyes from another man’s thing. You will be killed!

Jennifer: Please meet her, tell her to stop opening the door while bathing, if she continues with the same, then tell her husband


(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');