Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

30 Nov 2017

‘Ameumbwa Akaumbika, I Want Her!’ Man Confesses He’s In Love With His Friend’s Wife

Team Mafisi


You know you’re cursed when you have the urge to sleep with your best friend’s wife. Here is a confession of a man who really wants to have a piece of his best friend’s wife.

“I Was My Friend’s Best Man At His Wedding A Year Ago. His Wife Is Perfect. She Is Beautiful! Slim And Chocolate In Complexion. She Is The Perfect Wife If I Should Say So. When My Boys And I Visit Our Friend. She Cooks, Always Serves Us With Drinks. She Never Complains About The Noise Or The Dirt We Make. You Know Guys. See! The World Is A Wicked Place! My Friend Is Having An Affair With A University Chic! Can You Imagine? The University Chic Is Pretty Yes. She Has A Bad Ass Body But Come On! 

His Wife Started Suspecting Him And Started Asking Me Questions. We Have Grown Close But I Haven’t Touched Her.
I Am Dying. I Swear I Am In Love With My Friend’s Wife! Good, God!! She Is An Angel. All I Want To Do Is Make Her Mine. I Swear! I Went Over To See Her Yesterday When My Friend Had Gone To See The Side Chic. The Way She Was Lying On The Couch, Her Hair Messed Up… Sleeping Like An Angel. I Just Wanted To Kiss Her And Tell Her Her Husband Is A Twerp! I Need Her.”

Check out reactions from social media users


Kunzy: Lusting after another man’s wife. That’s disrespectful.

Amisdarl: If you love her as you say you do, you should advise and encourage your friend to stop cheating on her. Make him see those qualities that u are seeing. But, do not have sex with her and don’t ruin her trust by doing what u would both regret

Ayoakwe: Resist the devil brother 😭😹😹

Kricks: Follow your heart 🙄

Captain: It is the lust u have for her that wants u to reveal your friends side chic. Remove the speck in your eyes first.

Hemdy: Am sure after getting what u want u will also screw up….. Nigga be real let your senses come back to

Kamy: Talk to her about your feelings

Michael: So u going to do your friend like that because of sex? Smoke weed and listen to J.Cole and change your life

Tyga: You don’t need her…you need Jesus


(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');