Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

17 Feb 2018

Diamond's Mother In Hospital Following His Son's Break Up. Diamond Begs Zari To Return To Save Mother's Health





Diamond Platnumz subject Rayvanny seems to be begging Zari to go back to his boss. Zari dumped the Bongo star on Valentine’s day over constant infidelity allegations.

The boss lady wrote;

“Understand that this is very difficult for me to do.
There have been multiple rumors some with evidence floating around in ALL SORTS of media in regards to Diamond’s constant cheating and sadly I have decided to end my relationship with Diamond, as my RESPECT, INTEGRITY, DIGNITY & WELL BEING cannot be compromised.
We are separating as partners but not as parents.
This doesn’t reduce me as a self-made individual, and as a caring mother, and the boss lady you have all come to know.
I will continue to build as a mogul, i will inspire the world of women to become boss ladies too.
I will teach my four sons to always respect women, and teach my daughter what self-respect means.
Unlike many, I’ve been in the entertainment industry for 12 years, and through all my challenges I came out a victor because I am a winner, and so are all of you Zari supporters.


 HAPPY VALENTINE’S”

Well, Rayvanny, has come out begging for Zari to get back with his boss.


“SHEMELA RUDI MAMA UTATUUA!!!!” RAYVANNY WROTE

Harmonize, another WCB member has been making jokes over his boss’ cheating affair after putting up a red flower on his social media saying he’s looking for a black one-Like the one Zari had put on her IG page.





Zari Hassan black rose symbolizing death


Mwenye Rangi Za Maua Naitafuta Nyeusi  ” HARMONIZE WROTE


Let the drama continue!

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');