Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

23 Jan 2018

I Cannot Correct God’s Work- Eric Omondi Speaks After Viral Photo




Comedian Eric Omondi has been forced to defend himself over his photo that has gone Viral on social Media.

According to the Funny man,the Photo which had sparked wild reactions both on Facebook and Instagram, was not intentional.
He stated that he could not correct God’s work and that’s why he opted not to delete the photo from his Instagram account.
playEric Omondi and his Fiancée. Kenyan ladies have gone wild over the size of Eric Omondi's b*lls (Courtesy)

“No, it (viral picture) was not intentional. I had innocently posted the picture and four minutes after it went online, I noticed that I was receiving a lot of comments on it. I logged in to check the Instagram users’ feedback. It is then that I realised that a part of my manhood was showing through my pair of shorts. For a moment, I was confused on what to do. I contemplated deleting the picture, but on second thought, I decided it remains on the platform. I cannot correct God’s work,” Eric Omondi told Edaily On Phone.
The celebrated comedian said he did not regret posting the controversial picture.
playEric Omondi and his Fiancée. Kenyan ladies have gone wild over the size of Eric Omondi's b*lls (Courtesy)

“The most private part of my body are my bones, and the whole world knows about my skinniness. I choose to overlook what online users are saying on Instagram about the controversial picture. I am a comedian; my work is to make people laugh. So long as my actions make them laugh, I am happy.”
playEric Omondi and his Fiancée. Kenyan ladies have gone wild over the size of Eric Omondi's b*lls (Courtesy)

In the photo, a bulging lump is visibly seen dangling between his legs as he relaxed with the girlfriend.
His fellow celebrities were not left out, as they started making fun of Eric’s B*lls with a number of Memes. Some of the celebs were shocked, others couldn't’t stop laughing at Omondi’s photo.
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');