Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

11 Aug 2017

Denis Okari Finally Responds With Fire To Betty Kyallo’s Allegations That He’s A Deadbeat Father (AUDIO)





These allegations aren’t explosive, they are boombastic! Telefantastic! But seeing as I do not know the lyrics to the rest of that Shaggy song, I shall move on and simply drop the bombshell!
According to Betty Kyallo, ever since she and Denis Okari went their separate ways, he hasn’t provided a dime for their daughter Ivanna nor has he made any attempts to see her. In her words, what she said was:

“I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH HIM BEING PART OF OUR DAUGHTER’S LIFE BUT HE DECIDED OTHERWISE AND I’M PERFECTLY FINE WITH IT. I RESPECT HIS DECISION.”

YUP!

We reached out to Denis Okari for a comment on the matter and the conversation though not explosive was laden with nuances and subtle jibes that you cannot miss (well, not now that I have highlighted them).

He has basically not seen nor provided for his daughter for a year and a half and when I spoke to him, this was his incendiary response:

“I DO NOT OWE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AN EXPLANATION ABOUT ANYTHING!”

Fortunately, we were talking to clear the record and he took his right of reply which you can listen to in an unedited audio -just so no one claims anything about it being edited. I even left the incendiary bits in because I can both dish and take some fire.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');