Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

20 Feb 2018

Man With 19-Inch Peni_s Has Now Been “Registered As Disabled”



People who say that size doesn't matter have clearly never met Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, who is better known as the man with the 19-inch penis - unofficially the largest in the world. While possessing the world's largest penis is a dream come true for many, for Cabrera it is a living nightmare. Because of his third leg, the 55-year-old has been unable to get a job, wife or even a good nights sleep.



Despite all of the problems that he faces, Cabrera refuses to have a penis reduction, as recommended by his doctor, as he believes his enormous genitals are a "gift" that deserve to be officially recognized by the Guinness Book of Records.

 "I am famous because I have the biggest penis in the world. I am happy with my penis, I know nobody has the size I have," he proudly declares.

He's right. There is nobody in the world that can compete with him after his enormous member eclipsed American Jonah Falcon's 13.5-inch (when erect) manhood.



But seeking fame for his gigantic dong has come at a price for Cabrera who cannot work, leaving him to live off of handouts while he tries to find a solution to his huge problem. "I cannot wear a uniform like anybody in the companies and also I cannot get on my knees," he explains. "I cannot run fast and so the companies think badly of me. They say that they will call me, but they never do."
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');